Can you give me tips about making and selling software online to pay for college?

Anindo Shafiul March 18, 2013

I am Shafiul and I’m 18 years-old now. My father wants me to do any kind of job, but I have not finished my studies yet and I have a dream to fulfill! How do I get a job online, making software? Is there a way I can make and sell software and earn my own college fees?

More importantly how can I get my dream to come true?

Thanks, all advice very much appreciated!

1. Cindy Young

the easiest way is to buy a similar software, change or improve it to your own one, then create a website to sell it, such as http://www.passwordunlocker.com/

2. Paul Pruitt

One method for making money is making desktop apps or I guess Mobile apps and then attaching adware optin offers via a company like installmonetizer.com or opencandy.com.

Of course this method of making money is kind of frowned upon by a lot of people because you are clogging up computers of unwary users with crap. However with these two legitimate companies and many others, the users are clearly offered the alternative to decline the offers and still install your freeware and they do get freeware in the bargain.

I'm making $350 a month this way by making corrupt MS and Open Office recovery programs. I started about 2 1/2 years ago. It's not a lot, but it's something. I also make money by running affiliate ads on my web pages that advertise my own and other people's data recovery freeware.

3. SaapeXD MoHods

You can go to http://99designs.com/ , They are holding contests on mobile app / web app development and on many other categories!

• Anindo Shafiul

very very thanks for ure suggestion

4. Imesh Chandrasiri

what sort of languages do you know at the moment! I'll give you few ideas.

1. Try Odesk.com or Elance.com for freelance jobs!
    2. if you know android or iphone application development develop & deploy.

android & iphone is more popular and if you create good applications, there will be good money! so try them!

• Anindo Shafiul

Thank dude. god bless u.