How can I watch YouTube Jukebox videos on iOS?

Cristián T April 4, 2014

I was wondering if it was possible to watch videos on YouTube Jukebox on the iOS operating system. When the videos finish loading and I press the play button, the loading icon just keeps on spinning. Please help.

can be network problem, is it on iphone?

• Cristián T

Personally, I don't think it's a network problem since my iPad connects to the Internet solely through Wi-Fi. I did some research about this issue, and I have concluded that it could possibly have to do with the fact that iOS does not support flash, but I could be wrong.

you should be ale to watch youtube. in this case perhaps to install another suitable browser for testing purpose.

• Cristián T

I am able to wat h YouTube both from its own app, as well as pretty much any browser that I have tried. However, YouTube Jukebox in particular doesn't seem to work, as when it is finished loading videos, the thumbnail shows up and when I hit "play", the loading icon spins on forever. Any suggestions?

is it an application that you installed on ipad?

• Cristián T

No, it's a website. The URL is youtube.nestharion.de.