How can I use handwriting as input for my Android device?

Dr.sunil V August 1, 2014

Which Android app would allow me to type by hand writing on phone screen?

1. Teddar O

Step 1: Install a copy of the MyScript Stylus Beta from the Google Play Store.
    Right now, the app is free. However, it is in beta, and could either remain free or go the same direction as the MyScript Notes Mobile app ($7.94) by adding a price tag. In other words, try it while it has the best price.
    Screenshot by Nicole Cozma/CNET
    Step 2: After the install, tap on the MyScript Stylus icon in your app drawer to go through the enabling process. You'll be prompted to download the language packs of your choosing, and then be given a quick link to your Settings area to enable the keyboard.
    The MyScript Stylus keyboard in action.
    Screenshot by Nicole Cozma/CNET
    Step 3: Watch the gesture video. I could list all of the gesture shortcuts this keyboard offers to keep your writing quick and easy, but it's probably a better idea if you watch its 90-second video demonstrating some of them.
    MyScript Stylus supports 54 languages (you can see the list here) and is a great alternative to traditional keyboards when one-handed input is needed. Try it out and leave your thoughts in the comments.

• Dr.sunil V

Thanks. That is what I meant to find