How can I use my Ainol tablet which is refusing to charge?

Jiri Drabek October 27, 2014

Hi,

The battery on my Ainol 10 Novo Eternal (Captain) tablet is broken and I can’t get a replacement battery in the Czech Republic. It does not charge through USB either. Is there any way to make it work?

Yours
Jiri

1. DalSan M

How is the battery broken (i.e. damaged, contacts/terminals damaged, etc.)? Without the battery, it is difficult to try to get the device to turn on as it would not receive any power from the charger. I wouldn't suggest running a wire from one contact to the other contact on the device unless you know exactly what you are doing; serious damage to the device can occur if not setup properly.

If the battery looks to be in good condition, but won't charge, you can try pressing the power button for 20-30 seconds while the battery abd charger is disconnected. Then, place the battery and charger back in and press the power + commune up or down button at the same time for about 20 seconds. If this doesn't work, keep the charger plugged in for a minimum of 15 minutes, and then try again. Should the device still not turn on, you may be out of luck unless you can get a replacement battery for the device.