How can I transfer RTF text files to my Android phone over USB?

Anonymous March 5, 2014

Can I transfer files (RTF) from PC (Windows 7) to my Android smartphone with a USB cable?

Transfering files is very straightforward (see the link in Hovsep's answer).
    Another way of doing that is by using a cloud service (e.g. Drobpox, SugarSynch or GoogleDrive). Admittedly, these rely on the network rather than on USB cables, but they make the transfer process very easy (you hardly need to do anything other than save the document in the right folder).
    The main problem, if there is one, will be opening your RTF files. If you don't have an editor that will open that format on the smartphone, consider converting them to DOCX and using an Office-type suite on your smartphone (e.g. Kingsoft Office).

2. Ferdinan S

If you use USB cable, you need to choose USB/storage mode so you can transfer the file. The other way is using your Bluetooth, but first you need to connect both of the device by bluetooth then you can transfer the file.

you should be able to do that with USB cable
    Transfer files through USB (Windows & Mac OS)
    https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/2840804?hl=en