How can I transfer my contacts from my iPhone to my iPad?

March 27, 2014

1. Sommer

Yes, there are two ways to transfer contacts from your iPhone to iPad, that is: from iCloud and iTunes backup.

Source: http://recovery-ios.over-blog.com/2014/03/how-to-transfer-data-from-your-old-ipad-to-your-new-ipad-air-or-retina-ipad-mini.html

2. Jeff F

Use iCloud Backup
    You can use iCloud Backup to back up your previous device and then restore the backup to a new device. Your saved messages, email accounts, photos, notes, and other personal settings will be transferred to your new device.
    See more about iCloud Backup.

Use iTunes
    If you don't have an iCloud account or you just want to keep a backup on your computer, you can use iTunes to back up and transfer content on your device. What you would do is simply create a backup of your iPhone via iTunes and then connect your iPad and "restore" the backup you made of your iPhone to your iPad.

Source: Transfer content from an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to a new device

Related links
    How To Sync Your Contacts Between Your Computer & Your iPad or iPhone
    iOS: Back up and restore your iOS device with iCloud or iTunes
    How to Sync Your Contacts with an iPad