How can I track my stolen phone which has a tracker app but is now switched off?

kamohelo October 20, 2014

My Alcatel Pixi phone was stolen. It has tracker on it but the phone is switched off and my sim card was probably thrown away. How can I track it?

1. Jan F.

Unfortunately, you can't track a phone that is turned off. At best you can get its last position it send to the tracking service/server.

Please how can i see number dat is private on my phone? I mean unknown in my Nokia 200

• Jan F.

It would be better to ask a new question since it doesn't have something to do with the OP topic. But to give you an answer anyway:

You can't. If the call was private or in other terms, the caller suppressed the phone number, you will not be able to find out the number later on.
      Even your service provider will not able to get that number as it has not been stored in their call system.

You can only perform a (Malicious) Call Identification or call trace while the call is ongoing or immediately after. In most cases the service provider will charge you for doing a MCID or requires you to subscribe to an MCID service beforehand.

Generally, you will not get the number yourself. This service is intended to flag calls as malicious and the number will only be disclosed to law enforcement as it falls under privacy protection.