How can you track a person’s WhatsApp messages without getting hold of the person’s phone?

?? C February 19, 2014

I need to see my daughter’s what’s app messages. She has got a problem and she is not telling us what it is. I know she has used WhatsApp to speak to a friend about it but is there any way of tracing the messages without getting hold of her phone?

Thanks oron

Hi, I talked to her about this and her agree before I equipment her a new HTC One.
    I am using spyapp for months to view my daughter's whatsapp message remotely. Very reliable stuff with small fee.

Hope this helps.

• ?? C

spyapp net resolve my problem.
      Thanks for help

Talk to her!
    What you are proposing to do is to hack into your daughter's account, which is arguably moral, but certainly illegal. There's no "feature" in WhatsApp to allow other people to access the messages without the owner's consent so again, your best bet is talk to her and give her your support.