How can I stop my Galaxy S3 from zooming on text I want to delete?

Steven G April 4, 2014

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3. Recently when I try to delete text I’ve entered, it zooms in and puts a blue box around the text. I want to change this, I am sure it is a setting, but I don’t know what.

1. Steven G

After fooling with my phone last night I found out that the issue was within settings of the phone. SETTINGS > ACCESSIBILITY > MAGNIFICATION GESTURES - TURNED THIS OFF!!! For some reason as well when I turned that back off the TURN OFF ALL SOUNDS turned on. SO if you run into this make sure you scroll down a little further in the ACCESSIBILITY screen and see if there is the check mark next to the TURN OFF ALL SOUNDS option. I do not recall even changing these functions but my kids are little walking geniuses so its possible they did it.

well perhaps you reached the maximum number of messages allowed in conversation or thread and you reached that maximum. you better to delete some messages to see if the blue box goes away.