How can I set up my Kodak Hero 4.2 printer with Google Cloud Print?

Anonymous August 28, 2014

My Google Cloud expired on my Kodak Hero 4.2 before I wanted To use it. How can I get it now?

what do you mean by expired?

Taken from KODAK HERO 4.2 All-in-One Printer Guide:
    You must register your printer with a GOOGLE Account to enable these features.

1. Make sure your printer and computer are connected to the same network (see Networking Your Printer, 7).
    2. Make sure you have the latest version of Home Centre Software and printer firmware (see Updating the software and printer firmware, 84).
    3. Do one of the following:
    ---Open Home Centre Software, then click Cloud Printing Set-Up.
    ---Depending on your Operating System, use the path below to select Cloud Printing Set-Up.
    - WINDOWS XP OS: Select Start > Programs > Kodak > KODAK AIO Printer Tools, then click Cloud Printing Set-Up.
    - WINDOWS VISTA and 7 OS: Select WINDOWS icon > All Programs > Kodak > KODAK AIO Home Centre > Printer Tools, then click Cloud Printing Set-Up.
    - MAC OS: Select KODAK AIO Home Centre > Tools, then click Cloud Printing Set-Up.
    4. In the Google Cloud Print Set-Up window, click Start Now.
    5. Follow the on-screen instructions. : You may need to sign in to your GOOGLE Account during the set-up process.
    6. When you see the "Thanks, you're ready to go!" message, close the window and return to Google Cloud Print Set-Up.
    7. Click Claim Address, then click Accept. : If you want to change the e-mail address of your printer, click Change E-mail and follow the on-screen instructions.
    8. Make sure you have plain paper loaded in the printer. A page will be sent to your printer to indicate that your printer has been successfully set up. This may take a few minutes. The page includes the e-mail address of your printer.

Once you have successfully registered your printer with Google, you can make edits to various fields.
    1. Open the KODAK Online Printer Management Tool.
    2. Select the Settings tab.
    3. Select Cloud Printing > Google Cloud Print.
    4. Click Edit Settings.
    5. Make the changes you want in the appropriate fields, then click Save