How can I set a default of ‘off’ for the Canvas 2 Micromax A110 phone’s softkey backlight?

Drsunil V March 22, 2014

How to resolve “Canvas 2 – Micromax A110” phone’s softkey backlight from staying lit? It was noticed that backlight of softkey of mentioned phone remains unusually lit. Can it be restored to default of “switched off” when not using soft keys?

• Drsunil V

Thanks. This is a practical tech help in contrast to many other questions which are tech know-how. Please tell whether the soft keys are on by default? If no , how to resolve switching off backlights on soft key of model mentioned in q description? The backlights were seen lit even when not using softkeys. I guess there were not lit by default ( Your link mentions vice versa process )

maybe Something is wrong in your Canvas 2 – Micromax A110 with the connection to the light sensor. I think The soft keys are designed to adapt the brightness. In this case you need hardware repair. Try Factory reset (do backup files). Check if there are softkey settings, menu>settings>display>touch key