What can I do with a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 that won’t boot after trying everything?

March 21, 2014

This is my second Samsung Tab I got the Tab 2 last September. Within a month it suddenly stopped working.  It refused to turn on. I took it to the distributor and they said it had to be replaced so I decided to upgrade about a month ago to the Tab 3 and I am having the same problem again.

I tried holding the power button and charged it for 6 hours. I also held volume and power buttons and even touched the screen while doing it. Unfortunately nothing is working and I have a lot of important work and school documents on it so I cant really afford to trade it in at the moment. Can anyone help me?

1. Chinmay S

Have you tried holding down the power button for more than 15 seconds? Many people had this problem, their tab 2 refused to turn on but after they holded down power button for more than 15 seconds it turned on.

well if two tabs displayed the same symptom that mean either you did something wrong or it is hardware problem, if hardware problem then proceed as with Samsung Tab 2.

try to go to recovery mode
    Home +Volume up and Power button , when you see Samsung Logo hold only Home and Volume up for the next around 20 sec that you See the recovery menu
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nft8HVUc5Y4