Can I run an iPad app such as Pacemaker on a Windows 8.1 laptop?

March 27, 2014

Is there anyway to run an iPad app such as Pacemaker, a spotify DJ app, on my Windows 8.1 touch laptop?

Ipadian is NOT an emulator, it is rather a skinned and themed application that looks like iOS. Instead of actually running iOS apps, it lets you see reviews of apps and possibly run similar apps that are skinned to look like iOS apps. There isn't a way to run iOS apps on really anything but iOS devices.

From what I saw with Ipadian was malware installation and advertisements/reviews for the actual apps (the "apps" were actually web links, not apps). I wouldn't expect to see iOS emulation anytime soon, if it all, since Apple does not wish to release any source code or offer any licensing for their operating systems.

• Rob

Thanks for the reply.

I took a look at this but it does not seem you can run any app you want and Pacemaker does not seem to be one of their featured apps for the software.

Is there a way to install your own apps into iPadian or another piece of software that can do this?

• Jeff F

No. IOS is a proprietary operating system and as of yet, there are no emulators that will allow you to execute native iOS applications on a Windows platform. Software such as iPadian "simulate" the experience by rewriting popular iOS apps from the ground up and there for it is not a true emulator. It's a lie.

Even if there was a proper iOS emulator available for Windows, Apple's license agreements would make it illegal for us to recommend it, let alone use & distribute it.

i think you are stucked with iPadian's own custom applications because itunes applications are encrypted FairPlay DRM technology., unless you email iPadian support and explain the case, they can be interested with.
      http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/ipadian-ios-simulator-windows/