How can I retrieve my hacked Facebook account?

April 14, 2014

Hi ,

My account has been hacked and the password was changed. I  tried to retrieve the account using a different email address than the registered one because I have no access on the registered email, but it was of no use.

Facebook asks me to use trusted friends to do this verification but I can’t proceed as this message appears :”Your account is temporarily unavailable. Regain access by logging in from a web browser”. What should I do?

1. Rawan.taher

thanks for your answer, but after providing the contact email and i select the trusted friend option to prove its my account , and press continue, i get this message "Your account is temporarily unavailable. Regain access by logging in from a web browser." there must be another way??

thanks,
    Rawan

See https://www.facebook.com/hacked . You will need to provide contact details, and Facebook will ask you to prove that the account is yours.