How can I retrieve my Facebook after losing my mobile phone?

Susan2182 June 23, 2014

Hello Iv’e been locked out of my Facebook as I no longer have my phone, which I’ve lost. I’ve only ever logged in by my phone. Now it is asking me for a code and as I haven’t got my phone I can’t get the SMS for my code. I  have reported it to Facebook but they are asking for all kinds of identification that I don’t have. I  really want to get back in to my Facebook as there are lots of my kids photos on there that I can’t get back. Can someone please please help me?

I don't know what kind of identification they are asking for but since it was your Facebook account I don't really see how you could not have it? FB must have gotten that information from somewhere.

Anyway, Facebook has a multitude of ways to recover your account. If none of the options work for you I'm afraid there is nothing one can do. Always make sure to setup as many of the recovery options as possible and most importantly, make sure they can't all fail at the same time.

Follow Susendeep D suggestion, if Facebook still ask for identification questions then you have to give to them satisfaction

Without ID proof,you cannot proceed to regain control to your account.Try filling up the form by clicking on the below link -

Login Approvals Code Issues

Facebook says that you need to log in to your account using PC and follow the instructions mentioned in the below link -

How do I log out of my mobile account if I don't have my phone?