How can I repair my Outlook Express DBX files?

July 3, 2014

My DBX files are not small but Outlook Express cannot show messages from it. What dbx repair tool can solve this problem?

1. Alan W

I would suggest by reading through all of your questions that either you are trying to find answers for another forum or you seriously need to wipe your PC and start again. Most of your questions are Office related so if my suggestion is wrong then try uninstalling Office - Reinstalling it and start again.

Holly14wood, you've just asked this question (and got a reply!):
    http://www.makeuseof.com/answers/can-repair-corrupt-dbx-files/

Also, I've pointed out before, going by your recent questions, you seem to have far too many problems on your system to assume that your DBX files are corrupt. In fact, it's unlikely that ALL OF THEM have suddently become corrupt. It's much more likely that Outlook Express itself is not running properly, and given that you were having trouble with Excel, perhaps it's a Windows-wide issue. Watch out that by "fixing" the DBX files you don't make things worse...