How can I reinstall Google Play services on my phone?

Jacques B May 6, 2014

I uninstalled by mistake Google Play services in my phone.  I would like to put it back please.  Tell me what I have to do.

1. ankith

just go to system settings then apps then among running downloaded and all select all u will get a list of apps search for google play if by mistake you have disabled it select google play and select enable.

2. Milton Grimshaw

On later versions of Android (V4 and above), you can disable many inbuilt apps, if this is the case the Icon disappears, but looking under the apps tab in settings you can find Google play and re-enable

What device and Android version are you using? Flashing or installing Google services may require a device specific version, but it definitely needs to match the version of android you are using. If it doesn't match, anything within Google Services will just force close just about every second or so.

You could back everything up and then hard/factory reset your device to get the services back (unless you originally manually installed Google Services).

you can try from here
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1996995
    settings > security-checking the “unknown sources” box