How can I regain control of my hacked Facebook account?

May 19, 2014

How can I find the correct phone number to speak to a real customer service human being in Facebook who can help me recover my Facebook account which has been hacked? Is there such a person in the whole world who has such passion for helping others in similar circumstances?

Both my Facebook and the associated Yahoo account have been hacked. Fortunately I got back into the Yahoo account and changed the email password. I lost several days of emails. The hacker used the same single letter in between 2 letters in the initials of my email address and I failed to notice it so then sent to reset my password in facebook. Then I think I made another mistake by opening a new face book account using the same data I did when I first opened an account. I thought it would stop me and link me to the original account but it did not. It was easy so easy, the hacker had changed both the email and the password to get into the Facebook and control my Face book account. It’s totally his now … all my photos and messages. Very sad for me.

In short, I totally lost my 6 years of Facebook history. My son growing up and new lovely granddaughters. If I try to get my original Facebook back it’s as if I am logging into someone else’s account. It leads me back the new one I just opened so I guess I my original is even further away from me to recover. The new one in my original name is safe but I don’t care to start up one again just to lose it too. What I want to do is cut and delete all my history in the original Facebook account, that’s all… Forget about recovering it. It am secretly very depressed about this. Imagine a grown man sad about losing some photos. I was so proud of my family to share them with my friends. Deeply sad this happened. I suppose it means that much to me because my late mum and dad are featured, my lovely son, my 4 grandchildren, all the people who mean anything to me have also gone missing in my memory but they are in my heart still.