How can I recover photos from my computer, after I’ve reinstalled Windows on it?

Anonymous May 8, 2014

I have formatted my laptop (HP) twice. Earlier there was original Windows but now it’s pirated and my partition drives are changed now i.e memory is altered. I have a recovery DVD containing the original Windows from the HP. I have lost all my files and want to recover only the images. I have tried Recuva but it could not recover all the images.
Can you please suggest recovery software or any other methods to recover my lost files?

1. Mini S

um, I am not sure whether it is useful but you can take a try. MiniTool power data recovery

You can try any of the applications listed at http://www.makeuseof.com/pages/best-windows-software#toc5, but your chances of recovering all your photos are slim, since you have both formatted your disc and overwritten at least some of it. Good luck though!