How can I recover my mail from OST files?

Jonh L September 4, 2014

Hello people. My Exchange Server crashed. The information on it was very important for me. The data is stored in an OST file, but I can not open it with the help of an Outlook. What do I do?

1. Jonh L

We can not restore the backup! ((((

Is there a reason rebuilding the server is not in the equation? Simply restoring from your latest backup would allow you to reconnect and sync your mailbox with the OST which should have you completely up-to-date in no time.

3. Edwin H

Use Free inbuilt utility scanost.exe provided by Microsoft to recover the corrupt OST file of Outlook when it is integrated with Exchange server. To Know more about its working and the path were it get saved at your machine please follow the Microsoft link as it various according to the different version of Outlook

http://office.microsoft.com/en-001/outlook-help/repair-outlook-data-files-pst-and-ost-HA010075831.aspx