How can I recover deleted photos from an iPad?

Lnfmeltzery July 8, 2014

How do I recover photos from an iPad mini? I accidentally deleted the photos from my iPad and I want them back but I do not know how do that.

Please provide detailed instructions. Thank you in advance

1. Vicky C

Because you haven't mentioned whether you have backed up your iPad with iTunes or iCloud in your description, I will offer you several solutions so that you can recover deleted photos from iPad no matter what situation you are struck in.

1. If You Had Backed up Your iPad with iCloud

If you backed up your iPad to iCloud in advance, you can restore your iPad to recover deleted photos: Tap on Setting > General > Reset> Erase All Contents and Settings > Restore from iCloud Backup > Select the backup and restore your iPad.

2. If You Backed up Your iPad to iTunes

You can restore your iPad with iTunes backup: Connect your iPad to computer with USB cable > Launch iTunes if it doesn’t open automatically > Click the Device Mark on the upper right of iTunes > Choose Restore Backup in Backups column > Select the right backup > Click Restore to start restoring.

2. Augustine

Some programs can help you recover lost photos from your iTunes backup.
    Give it a try. http://www.leawo.org/tutorial/ipad-photo-recovery-how-to-retrieve-photos-from-ipad.html

did you sync to itunes before deleting photos? if not you have to check some sharewares (recovery program ) that do that