How can I recover the contents of a deleted Facebook account?

Anonymous March 7, 2014

I have had problems login into my Facebook account over the past few weeks. It seems as though somebody has hacked into my Facebook account as my account seems to have been deleted. Loads of people who I do not know have received messages supposedly from me asking them to become my friends. I can assure you that these messages have not come from me or my computer. The e/mail address I was using on Facebook is jeanhayes9235@facebook.com.
I had a photo of myself on my profile page. I have also been removed as a friend from my families friends list as well. If my account has been deleted how do I get all my information and photos back. I would like to know if you could advise me as to what I should do about this problem now.
Many Thanks

J. I. Hayes

1. shirley ann

my facebook and yahoo account are the same, someone has hacked my account same person from Richardson, tx has hacked me several times. facebook notified me

2. Tinkicker

I'd advise you to contact Facebook immediately. Time isn't on your side, and their staff are really the only people who can help you.

Facebook does not fully delete the account immediately. It takes 14 days without logging in for the account to actually be deleted. After that there is no way to recover any data from it.