How can I recover contacts from my Nokia C2-00?

Vivekkumar S April 17, 2014

I have Nokia C2-00, I lost my phone contacts.
1. what os is in Nokia C2-00
2. How to mount phone memory as a volume in windows and do a data recovery
3. any way to recover the phone memory contacts

Dekart SIM manager check if the trial mode can help
    http://www.dekart.com/products/card_management/sim_manager/
    connect SIM card using some card reader and launch SIM manager application

2. Vivekkumar S

The kids are listening to music in the mobile, suddenly came and showed a message in dispaly with red x marking stating no records found in the phone book... Since then, no records found in phone book....

But what you say may be true, post that incident, an sms from my friend came but that is sms sender recognized correctly with the old contact name that was existing in the phone book.

Will you please give step by step instructions to unhide the phone contacts. (as of now, I'm unable to see the contacts in any way via nokia pc suite)

3. Rajaa C

Your phone is S40 Java phone. You can't hard reset java phones. The best u can do is reset settings and thats what u did. A reset of settings doesn't delete anything. So go into ur contacts/phonebook and look thru your settings and find where it lets you pick what contacts to display. Call your service provider if u can't find them. Trust me, they are there. Anyone who knows about Nokia phones will know you can't hard reset S40 Nokias, only soft reset.

4. Rajaa C

You can try Nokia PC Suite from the bottom of the page at http://www.nokia.com/in-en/support/product/nokia-c2-00/softwareupdate/

• Vivekkumar S

My phone contacts got deleted accidentally, How to recover deleted contacts?????????????