How can I recover a bricked Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000?

Fadhli A May 6, 2014

I accidentally bricked my Galaxy Tab P1000.  Do you have any suggestions I could use to fix my problem?

1. sclev

Since you didn't give us any information there isn't much help we can provide. The best I can do is direct you to xda-forums and wish you the best of luck.

There is what's called hard bricked, meaning the device seemingly does not turn on at all, maybe just the lights on the screen light up. Then there is soft bricked where the device turns on and you see the Samsung logo, but that's it. Hard brick requires JTAG services to repair the device in most cases, but soft brick requires "flashing" the original device firmware back onto the device.

If you could tell us what your tablet is doing and not doing, we may help determine which "brick", if any, occurred and how to go about fixing it.

bricked my Galaxy Tab P1000, what you did exactly?