How can I re-enable disabled applications on my tablet?

John F June 14, 2014

I haveĀ  a NextBook tablet. I didn’t uninstall, but I disabled a lot of my apps. How can I get them to work again? Thanks.

Go to Settings-->Applications-->All.There you can find list of disabled applications.

As Tim mentioned, check the App Manager in your phone settings to re-enable the apps. They may be at the end of the list.

3. Tim W

How to re-enable apps is going to depend upon the version of Android you have and the brand of device you have. As a general rule, you can usually find a "turned-off" or "disabled" apps list in "Application Manager" found in general Android settings. From there you can easily re-enable apps.

may be in settings-application there is the option for each application that you disabled to re-enable.
    maybe also you can install updates if available

A Reset Port is provided on the back lower-right-hand corner of the Nextbook.
    This Reset Port is a helpful tool because it can provide an immediate refresh of your Nextbook.
    http://www.nextbookusa.com/faqs_new.php?faq_product_id=6