How can I push a URL from one device to automatically go to the URL when the browser is opened on a second device?

Drsunil V June 9, 2014

How to easily push a URL from browser of one device to another device for push-and-browse the URL on turning on new device? For example, if I like to directly play a URL on switching on PC browser after viewing the URL on mobile, instead of bookmark which is push/sync but not push-and-play.

1. Ben S

<a href="https://www.pushbullet.com/"Pushbullet is awesome for this. You can push anything from your phone to browser, or vice versa. Links, pictures, notes... It just works. Great for sending things you want to read on your desktop from your phone, or sending directions to your phone that you've searched for on your computer.

Play with it; it's awesome.

• Dr.sunil V

thank you for the app link. I have been using Push bullet since few weeks earlier to this query. Today i tried to push a link to all devices , but link did not show or notify ( with chrome extension enabled for account ) on Chrome opening. Also , please tell if an app could directly push ( as asked ) to play link instead of notifying. But a service similar to 'Notifying' link on browser would also be okay

2. Alyce C

Cloud Computing softwares will be able to help you with the same.

• Dr.sunil V

Thanks. Can you please specify your answer?

• Dr.sunil V

Thank you. I noted the app and it's publisher page. Sounds what I was trying to find