How can I push my iTunes library to my iPad?

June 20, 2014

I have successfully downloaded my iTunes from my old iPod to my iPhone 5. Now I want to download the iTunes to my iPad.
I paid $24.99 to SYNC the iTunes and nothing happened. I also bought more paid $40.00 to get more space for my iCloud because my iPhone said I didn’t have enough space.
Please help, I don’t know what else to do.
Thanks,
HOLLY NOBLE

The iCloud storage is only used for selected data and actions:
    iCloud backups (excluding Music, Videos and the Apps)
    iCloud.com email address
    Documents sync (e.g. Pages, Keynote, Numbers, TextEdit)

If your phone said there is not enough storage you most likely have more data on your phone than available for iCloud backups.

From the prize I would assume the $24.99 was an iTunes Match subscription.
    What iTunes match does is take your existing Music Library, try to match it with content available on the iTunes store. Everything that is matched will be replaced with the iTunes store version, the rest is uploaded to the Match cloud storage (which offers space for 25.000 titles).

Neither one has something to do with getting "your iTunes" or more accurately, your media data on your iPad.

Having your purchased, matched or stored in the cloud Music automatically available on your device is just a setting within iOS: Settings > iTunes & App Store

"Show All" will show you Music that you purchased, matched or stored online but not downloaded/synced on your device (upon playback it will be downloaded & stored on your device)

"Automatic Downloads" will automatically download Music, Apps (and Updates) to your device which you purchased via the iTunes store. [That is until your devices storage is full].

paid $24.99 to SYNC the iTunes??? to ipad?? why you paid 24.99?
    how you are syncing iTunes to ipad?
    iOS: Syncing your data with iTunes
    http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1386