How can I push App Store downloads to the iPhone from the web?

Drsunil V January 19, 2014

1. Tim B

You cannot do this from a web interface, however I think it does work from iTunes (though I havent bought apps from within iTunes, so I can't guarantee it).

On the iPhone go to Settings > iTunes & App Store and enable Automatic Downloads for Apps (and anything else you want). Now when you purchase apps from iTunes using the same Apple ID that you use on your iPhone, the apps should begin to download on your device too.

You can also set this up to work the same if you have multiple iOS devices, i.e. buy an app on your iPad and have it download on your iPhone automatically – all using this same setting.

what do you mean exactly?

• Drsunil V

hi. The question implies : "like how install android app from Play Store web interface pushes the installation process to phone"

• Drsunil V

like installing through app's web interface instead of using app store apk

• Drsunil V

: like installing through app's web interface instead of using app store apk