How can I print what I am seeing on my screen?

Davidlantz March 30, 2014

Having problem printing – how can I print what is on my screen without being in a word processor? I am using Windows 7 and my browser is Firefox 29.

you can use CTRL+P tp print or save to pdf, bu this will do entire page, now if you want to print selection then as Dalsan Suggest you need Snipping tool

What exactly are to trying capture, the output to the screen or do you want to print a web page?

To take screen shots, you can use the Snipping Tool, found by clicking Start, All Programs, Accessories. Another way is by using the Print Screen button in the keyboard, and then pasting the image into Paint or other editor, or a word processor that allows images to be pasted into. Both of these methods capture a picture that you can print.

There is a print option in Firefox that would print the web page, either from the menu or by right clicking on the web page.