How can I print a large number of emails as a single document?

January 9, 2014

I want to aggregate multiple email accounts, then filter them by user, and copy and paste the contents of the messages into one document for printing. I want to do this while managing thousands of users. How best to do this?

Another way is to use MS Outlook, highlight all messages you want to print (or you can move them to a particular folder and Select All) and print. Outlook will string them into one long document and print them with the headers, but without starting a new page for each message (this is configurable, so if you prefer each email to start on a new page, you can do so).

Gmail Print All for Chrome addon??
    https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gmail-print-all-for-chrom/kmfcbaaedcknfcojckihmfmolepkpihp
    The extension works when all of the messages you want to print are assigned to a Gmail label, so start with that first. It saves your document as a pdf. From your google drive you can print it.
    1) you have to authorize the application Gmail Print All to access data on your Google account.
    2) Go to your Gmail inbox and select the messages you want to print. Create a label and assign it to the selected messages then hit the Print to Drive button.
    3) This will create a Document in Google Drive.
    4) From the File Option in Google Drive you can Print the File or Save the document as PDF file on your desktop.

• Josh W

Thanks!!! I will try this. Will this just take the messages and stagger them so that it's just one long document for printing. I definitely don't want to print each individual message. 1000 messages would be 1,000 pages versus a few hundred!

i just tried on few emails and i get a single file. but there is a note.
      Note: Google limits processing time to 5 minutes. This is equivalent to about 100 messages, less if they have attachments.
      If you need to process more please split the messages into several labels