Can I have your opinion about my blog?

Sadaruwan12 April 26, 2014

This is a not a question but a request going out to James Bruce I red your manual about monetization I know I just got started with my blog and I do tend to invest time on it my primary goal is not making money but to share my knowledge with the world and my friends. What I write is based on my personal experiences and software writ ups I’ve done in there is have no motive of making money but tried explain why I use it so others may find it useful.

This is my blog (Yes it’s hosted as a free blog): http://stubmbledon.blogspot.com/

The design was done by me based on bloggers basic template.

If you can please do a brutally honest review on my blog it’s only have few posts up to now but I’m gonna post more I need good some one to show me what I’m doing wrong.

Thank you

[Ed: we do not normally publish requests for comments on individual sites, but on this ocassion we have decided to do so]

1. Sadaruwan12

Thank you very much for making an exception and yes I made few mistakes while writing the request grammar and some spelling any way thank you very much again I really need some one with good blogging back ground to show me the path (correct one). I'm planing one moving to a hosted platform with the same name using WordPress.org CMS so any spanking I get here will be valued like gold.