How can I move my LG Octane ringtone from my music into my ringtones?

Anonymous September 24, 2014

I have a LG Octane and my ringtone went to my music and I want to know if theres anyway I can get my ringtone where my ringtone is supposed to be which is in my ringtones?

1. MichelleH

What do you mean use wifi? I have a LG Octane which is a standard old mobile phone

correct this answer was for another thread made a mistake:):) so i replied to you and to another person:)
      Is it not possible to move the ringtones to your Folder My Ringtones, also check if the new ringtones are the right file format compatible LG Octane.

2. Michelle H

I'm trying to find a website with no downloading the software. I just want to only be able put in my phone number in and send the ringtone to my phone and its on its way to my phone with no links to go through. I had no problems with Myxer.com...but the website went bankrupt and is shutdown. I have no way to put in my email and send my email to my phone. I don't have a data plan and I don't want one just for one ringtone. and I already did the USB cord connecting to the computer which sent my downloaded ringtone to my music which I want in my ringtones.

you can try wifi to check email

maybe you can transfer from Media Center-Music & Tones to My Ringtones, first plug LG Octane to PC
    http://www.ehow.com/how_4925418_create-ringtones-lg-phones.html
    or email the ringtones to your email account then follow below procedure
    Save a Ringtone - LG Octane VN530
    http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/devices/knowledge_base.html/36578/
    1.With the handset open and from the main screen, press the left soft key to choose Message.
    2.Select Inbox then press OK.
    3.Select a message then press OK to choose OPEN.
    4.Press the right soft key to choose Options.
    5.Select Save As Ringtone then press OK.
    6.Rename the ringtone then press OK to choose SAVE.