How can I mirror my Samsung Galaxy’s screen on my Samsung Smart TV?

February 17, 2014

I wanted to know if there is a way to mirror my Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 to my Samsung Smart TV without a cable? I’ve managed to watch movies using Samsung link, but I can’t find a way to completely mirror everything on the tablet.

1. ivan poljak

Tab 3 7.0 dosen't have screen mirroring option..I was wondering if there's an app or is it possible to mirror via Samsung link..

PS. Tanks for the help

• Dalsan M

I would try it since the Allshare apps have now since moved to Samsung Link. The issue is that I have only seen people in reviews and forums stating that the screen mirroring is not available on the Tab 3 7.0 and 10.1. Hopefully you can prove this wrong, and thousands of users would be happy to know that it works now.

2. Guy M

The key is Screen Mirroring. You need to have both the TV and the Tab on the same WiFi network. Older Samsung Smart TVs might not have this function.

1. On the TV go to Menu > Network > AllShare Settings > Screen Mirroring.
    2. On the Tab go to Settings > Screen Mirroring. Select your TV.
    3. Crack a sociable beverage and enjoy.