How can I make iTunes books and apps work on my Android device?

Tanya M December 23, 2013

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1.  I would also like access to books and apps that I downloaded from the iTunes store as well as music, but I don’t know how to make it work on my Tablet.

I purchased this tablet for its drawing and note-taking capabilities with the Pen it came with. It’s a highly sensitive pen that was made with collaboration from Wacom so it’s made especially for those of us who need a sensitive pressure reactive type of pen and it works great for my needs, but there are some things which are only in iTtunes and not available through Amazon or the Google Play Store or the Samsung store. Please HELP!!!

Apps downloaded from the Apple Store will not play on an Android device such as the Galaxy due to different operating systesm.
    iBooks are Apple's implementation of the EPUB3 format, so you may be able to read them with an eBook reader which supports EPUB3 suchas Gitden EPUB3 Book Reader, and PDFs (i fyou have any) can be read using any PDF reader. As for music, mp3 files should play "out of the box" on your Samsung, but I'm not sure about AAC (Apple's proprietary format).
    In all cases, only non-DRM'd (i.e. non-copy-proctected) material will be playable on the Samsung. For DRM'd material you're out of luck.