How can I make an image show up in a Tweet?

January 3, 2014

My photo is WELL within Twitter’s size limit for photos. I’m uploading/posting through Twitpic, but only a link to the image seems to display in my Tweet, not the image itself.

Is there something I need to do other than upload and post?

1. Nancy C

Not what I'm trying to do. I created something, a little jpeg promo, and am trying to get it to show up in my tweet without having to click "view photo." All I can get it to show is a link to my jpeg, even when I use Twitpic, which is supposed to just work....

2. upandroiduser

Social Media postings has never been so easy! Take photo, talk about it ... tap to post!Try "Social Media Voice Notepad" Android app.

Get it free from Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glovantech.gspeechshare.plus

(Editor's Note: The app above receives access to all your accounts. While this is expected from a social accounts management app, you install it at your own risk)