How can I make Dropbox files available offline on Android?

Drsunil V April 28, 2014

As the rest of the paragraph says, you can also mark it as a favorite by opening it in Dropbox (on Android) and starring it, or by swiping it left to right (on my phone, giving it a long press brings up the option).

The answer can be found on Dropbox's help site https://www.dropbox.com/help/82/en :

The mobile app shows you the list of your files, but it only downloads them as needed, such as when you tap on a file to view it. To ensure that a file is always on your device, mark it as a Favorite by either swiping left to right or viewing it in the app and tapping the star icon

• Drsunil V

Thanks. You mentioned "..it only downloads them as needed, such as when you tap on a file to view it... " Please specify how to locate folder of downloaded files from list of synced file list in dropbox for android?