How can I make my computer stop tracking my location?

Daniel V May 31, 2014

Hello, I’m pretty worried because my location was accessed on my computer. Just now, about 5 minutes ago, I got a flash in the system tray or w/e its called (bottom right of screen) and it said “Your location has recently been accessed.”

Then when you click on it, it says “View location activity in Event Viewer” so once you click on it and get to the screen, I was shocked because I realized I had been tracked everyday since May 12 by the ‘FriendlyName’ of “BlueStac” not BlueStack, BlueStac, so I’m not sure if it is something that is trying to make me think it is BlueStack, but whatever it is; BlueStack or not, I wan’t it to stop tracking me!

In addition to the system tracking option go into the Chrome settings, click on Show Advanced.
    Under Privacy click Content settings, scroll down until you find the Location settings.

Either set them to "Ask when a site tries to track your physical location" or "Do not allow....".

1. On search bar type Settings.
    2. Click PC Settings.
    3. Click Privacy in the left pane.
    4. Click Location in the left pane.
    5. turn the location access option off.