How can I locate a missing friend online, such as with Facebook, if I know his age and birthplace?

Anonymous April 22, 2014

Why didn’t I get an answer, or even a response? I am searching for my missing friend NAME REDACTED. He is 52 years old. He is from the North Georgia or Tennessee areas. I signed in with Facebook, maybe that will get things started.

Thank you very much!

Finding people via the internet is easy and hard at the same time. On Facebook for example, the premise is that your friend has actually signed up there with his actual name and details. Even then, Facebook might list you 50 people all sharing the same name.

Given the details you supplied I assume the following was your previous question and it actually received some answers. http://www.makeuseof.com/answers/can-find-missing-friend/

That being said, we can only supply you some tips on how to find your friend. We can hardly do the actual "search part" as it would be impossible to determine for us whether person XY is the friend you are looking for and give you a link to the profile...