How can I link a Pinterest account to a Facebook account?

July 3, 2014

Hello – I am trying to link our Pinterest account with our Facebook account. However, before I came to work here, someone set up our business as a Facebook fan page and set up the main account under our founder’s name. Does anyone know if there is a way to still link the Pinterest account to the Facebook fan page?

Let me also state that I have already tried a the normal way and it only links to the main account – which we do not use. As well as using the search engines, I’m searching for another way, but the keywords all think I am asking to put a Pint tab on my FB page. I can do that already.

Thank you for reading this.

Joel

1. Shawn C

1) Sign in to your Pinterest account (link in Resources) and click on the name of your account displayed at the top of the page.
    2) Click "Settings" from the list of options displayed, then scroll down to the Social Networks section of the page.
    3)Click the button next to the "Log in with Facebook" option and sign in to your Facebook account. Click "Okay" to authorize Pinterest connecting to your Facebook account.
    4)Click "Okay" to allow Pinterest to post to your Facebook Timeline. Once you've done so, Pinterest displays "Connected" and the URL of your Facebook account in the Social Networks section of the settings page.
    5)Click the button next to "Link to Timeline" to automatically post your Pinterest uploads to your Facebook Timeline without having to click the "Share" button each time.
    7)Click the "Post to Facebook" check boxes when you add images to Pinterest to automatically share them with your connected Facebook accounts.

Read more : http://www.ehow.com/how_12237589_connect-pinterest-twitter-facebook-timeline.html

• Jarmstrong

Thank you Shawn C. But we have tried that a few different times. As I stated in my post, it links to the main page and NOT our business fan page. The fan page is the one we want to pin too.