How can I learn in depth about designing using Adobe?

Anonymous August 30, 2014

I have surface knowledge of Adobe but I want to learn it in depth. Right now, I’m trying to find tutorials and information on Adobe Photoshop, pertinent to the principals of design.

If you have any information regarding my question, kindly tell me how can I learn more about designing using Adobe.

The best way to learn "in depth" is to use their products.

You mentioned Photoshop, so open it up, create a blank image and start getting to know the tools. Try putting things together, start with basic, add effects, filters etc.
    Once you are familiar with the tools, filters and effects I suggest following tutorials from the internet. Those usually give you a better idea how to combine the things you used before to make better designs.

Making a great design cannot be learned with a book or reading the internet (alone). Sometimes a great design goes against various things considered "principles" like color theory.

If your question is not centered around Adobe Photoshop then I would suggest to make yourself familiar with what all the different tools are actually intended for via the information from the Adobe page and then decide what you actually want to learn.