How can I install Flash Player on my iPhone to play streaming flash videos?

Drsunil V February 9, 2014

How can I install Flash player to play streaming flash videos on an iPhone? Is Flash unsupported on  iOS  like on Android>

1. Sheryar A

You can download "Photon" from the App Store, it will allow you to play flash videos.

• Drsunil V

Thanks. Nice reply

Adobe Flash Player was never made available for iOS devices such as iPhones, and Adobe stopped supporting Flash Player for mobile format a while ago. The mobile video streaming format has since moved on to HTML5, but some websites and/or users have not made some of the videos available in this newer format.

Flash is indeed unsupported by iOS, in fact, more so than in Android (it is only the later versions of Android that don't support flash, whereas iOS never supported it). However, there are some apps that have built-in support for flash. I use the web browser Puffin for flash videos and it works quite well.