How can I install 8085 Simulator 3.4 on Windows 8?

Anonymous February 5, 2014

I want to install 8085 simulator 3.4, which is only compatible with XP, but I have Windows 8… I tried the “troubleshoot compatibility” option, but it’s still now working under Widnows 8.

How can I install this software on my PC????? Please help me.

1. Artur K

Hi, you will need to create virtual machine with Windows XP installed on it. If you have 64bit CPU, you can use Hyper-V, which is part of Windows 8.1 system tools. Basically you will be running emulator within an emulator. In order for it to work, you will also need Windows XP CD or iso file, to install system on your virtual machine.

To create a customized virtual machine with Hyper-V:

Follow these directions.

If your Windows doesn't have this feature, you can use VirtualBox https://www.virtualbox.org/

Editor's Note: Cut and pasting from other sites is not allowed. We linked to the appropriate site.

did you try also with administrator rights? if not perhaps to contact 8085 simulator 3.4 and ask for help and guide.
    you can also try dual boot windows 8 and windows xp