How can I improve the loudspeakers on my Microsoft Surface tablet?

Antonio N May 14, 2014

How can I improve the speakers on my Microsoft Surface Tablet? The volume is terrible on this device.

1. Antonio N

I have a bose bluetooth speaker but I find that it doesn't connect well with the Surface Pro.

I have the first one and the speakers are terrible.

I imagine you don't particularly want to add accessories to your tablet, but if the articles Rajaa pointed too don't solve the issue for you, consider using Bluetooth loudspeakers. I have a pair which, while not top-end in any way, are compact and rechargable, and of course, they don't need to be physically plugged into the computer!

Also you may look into buying a third party portable speaker. Lot of cheap ones are available like maybe Scosche boomCAN Portable Media Speaker (Silver) or X-mini II Capsule Speaker (Blue) . The first one costs around US $10 and sencond around US $ 20. But before purchasing any speaker, be 100% sure of it's compatibility with you MS Surface model. Other such 3rd. party speaker options should be available which will be compatible with your MS Surface.