How can I identify someone who is bullying me on the internet?

Anonymous June 28, 2014

Someone is teasing me. I want to know the ID and location that’s being used. Can you help me?

1. Howard B

"Teasing" is not the same as "bullying." Bullying (intimidation, threat of violence, sexual harassment) is a criminal offense, and the local law enforcement may be able to help you.
    Teasing you could be anything from insults or name-calling to sexual enticement. This may or not be objectionable.
    As stated, you've given us practically nothing to go on. Please add more details.

it will be difficult maybe your local law can help in tracking if it is threat to you

3. Ben S

Agreed with Oron. We have nothing to go off with what you've told us. Give us a bit more information, please. The more the better.

How are they reaching you? Is it by Facebook, via Mobile phone or by some other means? Without that information we can't really help...