Can I use my Galaxy Nexus as a PA system with Bluetooth speakers?

Anonymous December 12, 2013

You can stream calls, and music, but can you stream your microphone through a Bluetooth speaker?

I have a JBL Bluetooth speaker, and I’m trying to find a way to use my phone as a microphone for that speaker, and reach out to more people in a meeting of 40+ people on the same huge table. So from one side to the other, everyone can hear 1 person speaking.

It seems like the technology should be possible for that to happen but is there an app for that ?

If the bluetooth speaker has AUX IN then you can insert that into the phone and then broadcast your sound.

See the speaker in the below link as an example which has ability to plug into any media device -

http://www.jbl.com/estore/jbl/us/products/JBL-Micro-Wireless/JBL%20MICRO%20WIRELESS_JBL_US

I hope I'm not wrong.

Then you can use MicDroid or Microphone apps for your phone to act as a mic.