Can I transfer my old Facebook Page posts onto my new one?
Question by Amy Scott /

I created a new business Facebook Page, as my old one was mistakenly created under my personal Facebook page. Now I want to get my old timeline posts and videos to the new one. How can I?

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , , , .
Awesome Websites
Awesome Websites
Best Anonymity Tools
Best Anonymity Tools
Deep Web Communities
Deep Web Communities
WhatsApp Tips
WhatsApp Tips
Online Security Tips
Online Security Tips
Tips for Privacy Obsessed
Tips for Privacy Obsessed
Facebook Q&A
Facebook Q&A
Best Music Services
Best Music Services

• sohail ahmad

i want my old page form facebok to create a new page ya new vrisen to convart

• munna kumar tiwari

I forget password of old account so i want to that email adress and that name from creat new account

• Anupa Somasiri

Contact Facebook support and see if they can help you. Otherwise, it can only be done by reposting every post. Good luck.

• Micheal

i dont think you can.

• brenobs

no, but you can reenter photos and milestones and change their dates. it’s a little work, but the posts will be on the new account looking like the old one

• Rubis Song

Yes, actually you can. But it’s a long process because it’s not done automatically. You need, from your old account go to Account Settings” and download all your information. When it’s complete, unzip the file and upload everything to your new Facebook page. It’s a long process because to have all your timeline you’ll have to upload each element individually and set the correct time. Good luck!

• amado cadiiong

pls transfer all my picture from my old facebook account to my newly created facebook account cause it was hacked.. huhuhu.. its so sad..

Firstly,you’ll need to secure your hacked account i.e. take control over it by visiting the link below –

http://www.facebook.com/hacked

then you can download all of your Facebook photos by –

How to download Facebook photos

After that,you’ll need to upload all those photos to your new Facebook account.

• Switchblade Rebirth

It’s possible to convert your personal account into a page. Check FB help for more info.

How to Create a New Facebook Account & Move Everything to the New Account
    http://www.ehow.co.uk/how_8682166_create-move-everything-new-account.html

• Yiz Borol

I don’t think it is currently possible to transfer content created under one account to another.

You can try contacting facebook support and speaking to someone there about it, but I doubt they will care enough to help you. In fact I doubt there is anyone at facebook who’s job description includes helping users do this type of thing, they just don’t care enough.