Can I tell if a Facebook intruder downloaded my data and what should I do now?

Amir April 18, 2013

Someone just revealed to me that he knows my username and password, he messaged me both things. I have immediately changed passwords and added an instant password security layer, changed my username and changed my account address (Facebook URL).

But the question is how do I know if he has downloaded my personal family pics and so on? Because he replied to me now: “you must have understand what i mean”, which means he is possibly going to blackmail me soon (I fear).

Please help me!

Can he regain access to my ID?

I want to know whether he has my pictures or not – is there any way to check whether my Facebook data was downloaded? Are there any logs of Facebook downloads?

Can you advise me what to do next in this situation? I am totally fed up and I am totally confused as to how he just got into my account.

Please help!

1. SaapeXD MoHods

Apart from New Password, Enable 2 Step Verification (mobile verification) for your Facebook account! That way, everytime you log in from an unsaved device, an sms will be delivered to your mobile phone stating the code to login. Better Security!

You can check when someone logged into your account. Go to Accounts settings > Security !

2. Chris Marcoe

You should be able to tell if someone got into your account by receiving an e-mail telling you someone logged in from a different computer. Even if the other person Xed out of that, it would send an e-mail. As for whether this person DLed your pics, I don't think there would be a way to tell.

4 Things To Do Immediately When Your Facebook Account Is Hacked
    http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/4-immediately-facebook-account-hacked/

you cal also check IP IP addresses from "Account settings" -> Security"-> Active sessions -> edit.