Can I sync my iOS games with an Android phone?

Mikki Berry June 23, 2013

How can I or how do I sync my itunes game apps onto my android phone? PLEASE tell me there is a way to??

1. Ankit Garg

Hi,

believe there is no easy way to do that. I won't call it syncing, but there is an alternative way to do that:

1) look for each game from iOs in Google play and install, for doing so, u may open iTunes and Google play in two different windows. And since android apps are easily able to install over the air, u need not do it on your android device.

2) Second way is to share the app from "share this with friends" option from the app menu, which basically drops and email to you for link to download it.

Just to summarize it, I think it is best you better explore new games for android and be dazzled by endless options!!!.

-
    Ankit

The only way could be that to find an equivalent app for Android.Since,some games are free for Android which are paid in iOS,you can get it.But this won't be possible for paid games.

In short,there is no way to sync iOS games with Android.

3. Justin Pot

Welcome to 2013! Hope you picked a platform you like, because your software isn't coming with if you switch...

Sucks, but that's the way it is.

4. Paul Prakash J

Both iOS and Android are different platforms. You can't sync your iOS games.

5. danielooi

No, you can't.

If the same game developer provides the same game on both platform which is the iOS and Android then you can install it. You should always download all the applications from google play store to avoid spyware too.

6. Leland Whitlock

If a game or app is available for both platforms and you buy or get them free then maybe. However this would have to be on an app by app basis and would probably require a secondary app like Dropbox to keep things in sync between both platforms. As for using iOS apps on Android it is not possible for many reasons including the fact it would break copyright laws. But since there are many apps available on both platforms it should be possible to keep information for both in sync. Good luck.

it is more copyright infringement, both platforms are different, iTunes will not recognize android, some games/application support both systems so you must download/purchase the specific application/game executable.