Can I share my PC’s internet connection with my Android 2.2 mobile phone?
Question by Ashutosh Kumar /

I use a wired modem to connect my PC to the Internet and I would like to share my PC’s internet connection with my Android 2.2 mobile phone. Is this possible? If so how do I do it?

Thanks.

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , ; or ask your own question.

• saad ahmed

it works with all htc not sure with others

• saad ahmed

boy when you plug in your via usb to pc there must be an option flashing saying use internet from pc like thing

• Vincent Mico

If you have a Wi-Fi capable modem then it is possible to connect to the PC’s internet connection using the Wi-Fi setting on an Android phone.

• Dhaval

Hey Admin!
    Do you know how to use internet on BlackBerry without BBM plz let me know i need it very badly.
    Also how to connect mobile to pc without wifi or bluetooth, coz my college does not provide wifi facility & i wanna use college’s internet, as college’s pc have broadband connections.
    Hoping for your best reply,

• faisal

how i can use my computer internet my mobile,i have bordband

• makvana naresh

1) you need usb wifi dongle.
    price: from Rs 400/- to 4000/-
    by usin this u can share ur internet over any wifi equipped device…
    e.g. phone, laptop

• shrikant Gawali

i use a wireless modem to connect my PC to the Internet and I would like to share my PC’s internet connection with my Android 2.2 mobile phone. Is this possible? If so how do I do it?

Thanks.

• kannu

ya u can share download connectify software and in ur mobile u just switch on your wifi in connectify software which u downloaded in ur laptop open that and click share netowrk through wifi in mobile it ill show connectify is available now u can use it

• Dama Geoffrey

WHAT DO WE NEED IN OUR MOBILE TO CREATE A INTERNET CONNECTION!
    i HAVE SAMSUNG GT-C300i CAN I GET INTERNET FROM MY COMPUTER?
    i don,t know the setting of it?
    if u have answer please reply !!!!!!!
    thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Rakesh Patel

Yes you can do this.

Simply download the” Reverse Tether” from google play store and u can able to run PC internet on your anroid mobile via USB.
    follow link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.littlelan.ReverseTether.Trial&feature=search_result