Can I restore my Facebook Timeline photos after I accidentally removed them?

Simran B August 11, 2013

I have (by mistake) removed my Timeline photos from Facebook. Can you help me in getting all photos back?

1. Christine S

Unless you have all your privacy settings activated to extreme, Facebook displays everything you post in the News Feed. Furthermore, even if you delete something from your Timeline it will remain in your News Feed. This is not usually a good thing because you are generally deleting something because it is embarrassing and you don’t want it to be immortalized in digital space for eternity (or maybe that is just me). In your case, depending on how long ago these pictures were deleted, you might recover them by going through the News Feed until they show up. Ideally, find a friend with hardly any contacts who is not very active on Facebook and use his or her feed, as there will not be so much to have to go through to find what you are looking for.

To stop this happening again Facebook lets you download all your data into one file. You can then save it onto an external hard drive etc.

Good luck.

you can share the photos, then will appear in your timeline